RP: Night of the Nemesis

Started by Tiria Wildlough, November 05, 2011, 03:46:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Nightfire

Quote from: Mad Maudie on November 27, 2011, 04:41:42 AM
OOC I thought you were taggerung the otter not Mack ;) and nightfire please read
My post

OOC: Which post? Sorry I've been disappearing lately. Busy life caught up to me. Even the Bloodwrath can't stop time.  :P
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Nightfire on November 28, 2011, 03:50:28 PM
Quote from: Mad Maudie on November 27, 2011, 04:41:42 AM
OOC I thought you were taggerung the otter not Mack ;) and nightfire please read
My post

OOC: Which post? Sorry I've been disappearing lately. Busy life caught up to me. Even the Bloodwrath can't stop time.  :P
Nightfire ah second dat...ah ha' tae many RP's tae keep up'n wi'. Somebeastie gan tak' control o' mah character's.
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Nightfire

OOC: That's why I quit a few RP's. Can someone catch me up on what's been going on since I've been gone?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Taggerung The Otter

Icefire

OOC: Bye, Taggerung. :'(
@Nightfire:
Quote from: Icefire on November 25, 2011, 07:38:08 PM
OOC: Currently, Mask was showing off his abilities to the squirrels, Meryoran and Rooke were headed for the walltops as Meryoran and the Abbess had spotted some vermin, and the wearat was considering the upcoming attack. Piper and Maybelle discovered vermin to the South.
Hey, Troy! Why don't you be the wearat? I mean, isn't the monkey supposed to be a bad guy? 'course, that's up to Tiria...
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Nightfire

OOC: So, does that mean Nightfire should give the order to march south? ???

Icefire

Or send some scouts south or have the vermin start attacking and then have your forces move south or something!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

Rowan suddenly drew one of her dirks and flung it into the throat of a vermin who was just taking aim at Ambriya with his spear.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Pinetail Whipped out his longbow and notched a shaft, he fired it off quickly and ducked as a spear was flung at him. The deadly squirrel assassin bounded up a tree and speedily fired his arrows at the vermin, his face was grim as he did so.