Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Deldrant?

Yes
18 (78.3%)
No
5 (21.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Delthion

@Kreg this is what we were talking about. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Lol. I forgot about this.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ouroboros

I'll admit that most of the quasi-relationships you people dream up here are far from the realm of possibilities, but this...

Jesus...

A fire hydant? Do I need to continue?

What kind of twisted mind thought this thing up.  :-|

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ouroboros

I see.

I don't remember much about him, compared to a few other people. I think he was active on that backup site we had for a while but I'm not sure if I was still around whenever he got banned. Why was that, anyway? Even all the spambot accounts I see seem to only be labelled as "gagged," which iirc only prevents posting.

The Skarzs

He posted a lot of bad stuff on here- Intentionally. He was very pointed in his actions. It was kind of sad, really.

Quote from: Ouroboros on April 12, 2019, 05:26:44 PM
I'll admit that most of the quasi-relationships you people dream up here are far from the realm of possibilities, but this...

Jesus...

A fire hydant? Do I need to continue?

What kind of twisted mind thought this thing up.  :-|
Welcome to the Cellars, young one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.