News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Here we are

Started by The Skarzs, July 04, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

I pretty much got all my thoughts out in that word vomit up above. :P Other than that, what Dann said.

Jukka the Sling

Okay, so Andrew doesn't have dryditch fever after all and it was just a poisoned weapon?

I don't really have much else to add. XP
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cool. :P This way we don't DIE.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Hello? @Jukka the Sling @Cornflower MM @danflorreguba You guys still want to do this? Let me know if it's too slow or something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Sorry dude, I keep looking at what's going on and being like, "I would definitely just follow quietly at this point." I'm not super social, and generally only speak if I have a specific reason to, unless I'm being silly.... And I'm definitely not being silly at the moment.  ;)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

So, I guess I didn't make it too obvious, but the people coming are the Abbess and a couple others.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Ahem.
*Cough.*

*hAck*.                     *wheeze*
                                                                                                                       *Choke.*

coff*

*Cough.*
Hello?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

DRAGONIS

I need a human/dragon/mouse hybrid signup sheet, please! :D

Tungro

So I am assuming you want to join the RP Here We Are. If so you need to contact the host to see if registrations are still open. If so, you need to write a character sheet yourself that abides within the rules set by the host.
Hope this helps :)

DRAGONIS

I did it just now. Thank you, Redwaller!  :)

DRAGONIS

He told me to make my own RP. Can I start with you, please?

The Grey Coincidence

Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Tungro

I would be interested, but I would need to know more about it. I recommend starting and OOC Thread to provide a bit more information on the background, plans, ect.

Dannflower Reguba

Just play out the NPC's from here.... That sounded weird. I'm not really going to say anything to them because we've covered all the bases.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This