News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Oh, yeah. :D My friend does a good impression of the 'Oh, my gosh, I think I broke a nail!' type of girl.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 30, 2012, 03:04:24 AM
  ...Yes?  Um, well, I have a brother who's worn makeup, and a bunch of guy friends who've worn makeup, so...  Well, they were all in a play, so they had to wear makeup.  ;)
I have worn makeup 3 times. ive been in 3 shows

Icefire

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on December 30, 2012, 04:51:33 AM
Heh, thanks. You weren't around here when I was a new member. (No offense.) I was younger then, okay? Gosh, that makes me sound old. >_<

Your profile says you're 12. Is that true? I'm almost 19. If I'm not allowed to say I'm old, then neither are you.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Dawnwing

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on December 30, 2012, 04:54:24 AM
Does it annoy anyone else when they hear another girl complaining  that they broke a nail? Blegh, can you say Barbie? Seriously though. I don't really like the cheerleader type personality.
Depends on how bad they broke it.  If I complain I broke a nail, it's because I broke it bad enough to cause pain.  If they complain then, I don't blame them, but if they just chipped the white part I don't have sympathy.

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 30, 2012, 03:04:24 AM
  ...Yes?  Um, well, I have a brother who's worn makeup, and a bunch of guy friends who've worn makeup, so...  Well, they were all in a play, so they had to wear makeup.  ;)
That reminds me of one time putting on stage makeup for a high school play.  A guy says to me, "Can you hand me the mascara? That's the stuff you put on your eyelashes."   "Luke, I'm a girl, I know what mascara is!"

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Dawnwing on December 30, 2012, 06:47:11 PM
That reminds me of one time putting on stage makeup for a high school play.  A guy says to me, "Can you hand me the mascara? That's the stuff you put on your eyelashes."   "Luke, I'm a girl, I know what mascara is!"
Haha. The only time I've worn makeup was for fun on my birthday.
And I just want to see how this looks:

[/CENTER][/img]
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Make up I only wear on occasion. I don't like to wear it every single day.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Mattio

my least favorite thing to put on is eye pencil

Rainshadow

I don't ever wear makeup.  Ever.  I only have worn it...  3 times?  Yeah, and it was only because I was in 3 plays.  One of them I even had to have a mustache!  Ugh, it felt so oily and awful.
  Other than that, though, I've never worn makeup.  It just doesn't feel natural.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mattio

I've had to put in a ton of baby powder in my hair so it gets gray

Icefire

I've only worn makeup twice. The first time was for a formal event for the youth at my church. My friends talked me into it and I regretted it the rest of the night because it irritated my skin. I wanted to tear off my face basically.
The second time was during a meeting prior to the second formal event put on by the youth for the adults. It was centered around a 20s theme and my friend wanted to practice the hair and makeup on me. It was kind of funny 'cause they were all like "Oh my gosh! You look amazing! You should wear makeup more often" and I'm going "Oh my gosh! I don't look like me! Creepy!"
Then I couldn't figure out how to get the makeup off my face.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

PrimroseWarrior

Bleh, I hate make up. worst part of recitels.
hey, I'm gonna get another set of piersings soon!
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

Tam and Martin

Alright, so since I (Martin) am a girl, I thought I would post in this thread.
I don't wear makeup really at all. If I do, only a little bit of lipstick. My mom has me put on a little bit of makeup for my birthday pictures (which we hang on the wall in our house) and I had to wear makeup for a play I was in.
I do paint my nails though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Tiria Wildlough

I was in a play once, and I had to have a moustache. :o :o :o I didn't want to at first, but I got talked into it. :-\
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

I'm so not girly-looking.  ::)  All of my female friends look so girly and so nice, and then there's me, who still gets strange looks when I walk into the ladies' restroom.  :P  Awkward!

Okay, random story.  So, I was at a restaurant the other night, and I was walking out of the restroom.  Some teenage guys were walking towards me, chatting amongst themselves, when one of them said, "Wait, is this the dudes' bathroom?"
  Another guy looked at me and said, "Well, it's part of it."  Then he started walking towards the girls' restroom.  He didn't get very close, because he noticed other girls walking out of it, and just got this slightly panicked look on his face.  He quickly stepped into the men's restroom.

Is that embarrassing or what?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.