News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

*Laughs because my ribs are ticklish.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Like, low-key, but...

..kill it. With fire. Fiery fire. There should also be axes. And flowers, 'cause this is the girly thread.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Oh, okay. *obligingly kills whatever 'it' is with fire, axes and flowers*
I'm not sure what the flowers are supposed to do. Maybe 'it' is allergic to flowers? If so, it probably shouldn't have come on this thread. Too late now...
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Chews gum and swings purse*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

IF YOU MUST EAT, AT LEST DO IT WITH TOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

Lass hates eating noises, by the way.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on February 10, 2020, 01:44:37 AM
*Chews gum and swings purse*
Ooh, I love the design! Are those reversible sequins? I ADORE that shade of pink! It looks so good with your outfit, too! Those yellow flowers on the trim look adorable! Do you like my handbag? It cost a fortune but *cue high pitched giggling* I got it on sale. My husband was still a little bit annoyed by how much I paid for it but he didn't really mind too much. He just loves drama so much, you know? He just can't resist making a big deal out of everything for the pure amusement of it! Isn't that hilarious! *more high pitched giggling* The colour goes so well with my hair. *begins playing with hair, hoping new haircut will be noticed. Gets bored of waiting* I got a new haircut. Did you notice? I had to go to twelve different hairdressers before I found one that could do it to my satisfaction. It's not quite how I wanted it but I got sick of looking for somebody to do it so I had to put up with this. It's not too bad but I really wanted it layered and he cut it a few millimetres too short, and he left too much fringe. Oh well, what can you expect when you get a man to do your hair, right? I got my nails done too. The pink was the wrong shade and half a tone lighter than I wanted it but I'm not fussy, you know? Oh, I really must be off. I told my friend I'd meet her at the nail salon. I'm going to get my nails redone. This colour really doesn't suit me, you know. *turns to leave, steps on tiny blade of grass with ridiculously high stilettos and falls over, brushing knee on a rose bush. Tiny dot of blood appears. Instantly faints*

(OOC) In case anybeast is wondering, no.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE! DIE!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium