News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Girly Thread

Started by Tiria Wildlough, February 10, 2012, 09:07:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 03, 2021, 04:09:04 PM
The tee hee was because I was acting girly.

Now hurry up and digest dang it
Really? Is that what girls do?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

*Shrugs.*  Well, acting "girly" and being a girl aren't necessarily the same thing.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

True. Sometimes (very, very, very, very, very rarely) I act 'girly'. Most of the time I do not. But I do occasionally, so...

And as I have mentioned before, my friend group is evidence for how gender defines nothing, despite in many cases it completely defining us (or at least is seen as such).

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on November 03, 2021, 05:28:59 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 03, 2021, 04:09:04 PM
The tee hee was because I was acting girly.

Now hurry up and digest dang it
Really? Is that what girls do?
Maybe they do.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I wouldn't really know, would I?

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

You'd know better than me, most probably.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Ah. I forgot most people weren't aware.

Now I shall leave this vague statement for you and the others who don't know to figure it out.

Flib Bigboat

*figures it out*
Quote from: Booklover on November 03, 2021, 05:37:19 PM
True. Sometimes (very, very, very, very, very rarely) I act 'girly'. Most of the time I do not. But I do occasionally, so...

And as I have mentioned before, my friend group is evidence for how gender defines nothing, despite in many cases it completely defining us (or at least is seen as such).
Is this the answer?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Not really. Kind of sort of, but not really.

Flib Bigboat

*gives up* Never mind then.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Maybe I'll tell you one day.

Kade Rivok

It feels weird for you to be having a conversation with my stomach.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I see no problem with weirdness.