News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

CoMe HeRe WhEn YoU ArE BoReD

Started by Matthias720, June 12, 2011, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Rusvul

Quote from: Mask on January 14, 2015, 03:13:09 AM
I have a black eye. Really. I'm telling the truth. I feel so proud of myself for getting a black eye. I have a knack for getting injured by boys while playing sports. :P
Ooh, sports. I never get injured in sports.

*Loudly drowns out Amber by humming a superior tune*

Søren

*kicks Rus's tune behind with big Bluetooth speaker that matches Amber's tune*
TADA!

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

OW!! I HAVE A CHARLIE HORSE!!! OH, THE PAAAIIIN!!!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

Hey! That means I have a new sis! Sweet.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

It does? My charley horse means you have a new sis? Oooookaaaaay.....

*realization dawns.*

Oh.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Mask

What's a charlie horse? Some horse you adopted?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

Maudie

Is an extremely painful muscle spasm in your leg. Don't get a charley horse.

The Mask

OH! those. I get them really often when I'm playing hockey ::) (That's field hockey, not ice hockey)

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rainshadow

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 14, 2015, 07:15:55 PM
Mary had a likkle wolf...

...Whose teeth were red with Mary's lamb's blood?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Maudie

This is so weird. The forum background keeps going completely black. Kind of cool looking, but weird.

Rainshadow

Ehehehehehehehehehe...  Cassandra reads Varric's books.  Not only that, but she fangirls over them.  And not only that, but she's also read some of the books several times, and has read at least her favourite one to Cole, although I'm sure she's read more than just that one to him.  That's hilarious.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 14, 2015, 07:16:53 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on January 14, 2015, 07:15:55 PM
Mary had a likkle wolf...

...Whose teeth were red with Mary's lamb's blood?
Mary had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb.
Mary had a little lamb: her father killed it dead.
Now Mary brings her lamb to school, lamb to school, lamb to school,
Not Mary brings her lamb to school between two hunks of bread.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.