who would win?

Started by Captain Tammo, July 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 17, 2013, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 16, 2013, 11:29:35 PM
Mattimeo, he became an abbey warrior and was trained by the best. 

You seem to forget, so was Tammo.  :D

Tammo wasn't an abbey warrior, Be more specific about what you are referring to.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

He kind of was, just not officially. He stayed at the abbey at the end of the book, and also received training form the best.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 15, 2013, 05:54:50 PM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 14, 2013, 11:33:23 PM
Hmm... I'm not going to vote on this one, because in a battle, Matti and Tammo would win, but as characters, I like Veil and Dandin better. Veil's book, The Outcast of Redwall is my second favorite (Second only to Marlfox), I can't vote against Veil. And I also don't want to vote against Tammo, he's just awesome. You're pitting speed, experience, and age against youth, confusion, and bravery.

YAY! Someone else who likes Marlfox the best!  :D
Indeed, but I believe we're on different sides... I'm a Marlfox, ye see... Though, I'm not like my father, Mokkan, quite happy to live peacefully... Back on topic, I vote Tammelo de Fformello Tussock, for two reasons...
1: He is a more experienced warrior than Mattimeo
2: His name is really fun to type and say.

Tam and Martin

Tammo, I didn't like Mattimeo that much.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

The votes are in annndd...
Tammo is victorious!

Who Will Be Next!?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Dannflower Reguba

Dannflower and Mokkan.  :P I'd like to see what yall think about this one, they never got to fight.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Romsca

How about Romsca and Grath?

Captain Tammo

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 21, 2013, 07:02:40 PM
Dannflower and Mokkan.  :P I'd like to see what yall think about this one, they never got to fight.
I like that one!

New Matchup!

Dannflower from Marlfox
Vs.
Mokkan from Marlfox

Who Would Win!?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Romsca

Mokkan!!! Sorry, dannflorreguba, but Dannflor Reguba probably just wouldn't win...

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Wow, I'm disappointed in all of your faith in the Abbey Champs abilities,  :P

Dannflower easily! You never see Mokkan fight, WHY? Because his power comes through words, not through the blade, he's a coward, but a manipulative coward. Dannflower Beat the day lights out of a ferret with a sword and nearly killed him, he has long lasting warrior blood in his veins, he had the most urge.

Seriously, this took like, no consideration time. Mokkan would get stomped all over.

Maudie

I think Dannkkan would win, its as simple as that.  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 23, 2013, 01:36:54 PM
Wow, I'm disappointed in all of your faith in the Abbey Champs abilities,  :P

Dannflower easily! You never see Mokkan fight, WHY? Because his power comes through words, not through the blade, he's a coward, but a manipulative coward. Dannflower Beat the day lights out of a ferret with a sword and nearly killed him, he has long lasting warrior blood in his veins, he had the most urge.

Seriously, this took like, no consideration time. Mokkan would get stomped all over.
Oi! Watch it! Wondering where the next generation of Marlfoxes is? Well, yer lookin' at one. Dann was a good hero, but Mokkan was the best villain in the series. How can you vanquish that which you cannot see, and is faster than lightning. I vote Mokkan. Sorry Dann, ye'd beat most of the villains, but not a Marlfox. The only way to defeat a Marlfox is by shattering their plans or, in a war, dividing them. Both of those are long-term, this is a short-term battle, (I assume) Mokkan being my favorite villain ever, and one of my favorite characters, I'm going to vote for him :P

Dannflower Reguba

You bear the name rusvul in a very untrue manner, and when did Mokkan move faster than lightning, plus, the invisibility idea was squished by Janglur, AND a mousebabe! Not to be pokey, but an opponent that never fights with his weapons, is still able to be seen, and isn't able to outrun you ( a fox just isn't going to beat a squirrel in the world of Redwall when it comes to speed) is EASILY vanquished. Add it up, Mokkan was a politician, a strategist, not a warrior the goal in fighting him is to not let him drag things out! Formidable? Yes, that's what he was until he got killed by a hedgehog.

Just to point out, other squirrels killed wolverines. Now Dannflower is no Rakkety Tam, but Mokkan isn't even NEAR being a wolverine! I'm not sure how yall interpret these scales, because it's really confusing me, someone please explain to me WHY Mokkan is better, he loses in just about ever scenario I can come up with.