News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Duel -- Tzarin(W0NWILL) vs. Julian(Sparks of Southsward)

Started by W0NWILL, February 15, 2013, 04:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparks of Southsward

"When I'm done with ye, you'll be 'alf the vermin you used to be!" he then twirled the halberd like a propeller, a rather slow one though, then thinking he had achieved enough momentum he would spin and send the mighty weapon of wood and steel into the gut of the villanous fox as lightning illuminated the battlefield.

W0NWILL

Tzarin saw a minor flaw in this tactic, and wincing, removed her paw from her injured chest and charged at Julian, "Tzzzzarin!" the fox put her sword in the way of the spinning halberd, pretty much assuring its stop. In the process, the thin sword snapped in half, and she was left holding the handle and four inches of steel in her paw. She fatally gaped at the sword for a few moments.

Sparks of Southsward

The clash of steel yet again sent painful waves through his body, it was enough to snap the head right off the halberd, trying to think fast, he would try to wheel that effeciant nut on the end into her head, intent not to kill, but to stun.

W0NWILL

Tzarin was knocked to the ground, breathing hard. When she recovered she looked up at Julian, afraid. For about the first time in her life, she was afraid.

Sparks of Southsward

"Well then vermin, it took you a little while to wake up, in the mean time I confiscated the rest of your sword, and now I give you an ultimatum, Die now and end your meaningless exsistance OR...Give me your hat and jacket and I will let you live, only to spread the word that the long patrol dosent tolerate outlaws such as 'ye self" he then drew the short sword he had, and pushed it against her neck "Make ya' choice quick fox, or I may just trip!"

W0NWILL

Tzarin paused, as if considering. Quick as a flash, she threw soil up at Julian's eyes and rolled to the side before scrambling up.

Sparks of Southsward

Julian gasped as dirt was thrown, with his buckler arm he tried to clear the obstruction while parrying with his other, though in his mind he wasnt sure what she could do at this point considering he had what was left of her sword.

W0NWILL

Tzarin ran as fast as she could away from Julian, her tongue free from her mouth in a pant. Hot fear fed her limbs, though she worried that even a scared she couldn't outrun the hare. A tree branch caught her shoulder, sending her whirling around.

Sparks of Southsward

Julian bounded after her like a slow but steady liitning bolt, he saw her in his sights, leaping up into the air and bringing that short blade down into the evil fox, he didnt want to kill her just yet, he still had a word or two to say to her.

W0NWILL

Tzarin cried out in pain and fell down. This hare wouldn't give up! She coward on the ground, "Do your worst!" she snarled, trying to sound brave in the face of death.

Sparks of Southsward

He then raised the sword high and brought it down...right into her tail, making it an improptu stake in the ground, the hares paws shot out and grabbed the hat off her body, leaving it in her coat he then let her sit in pain as the sword pinned her tail down. "So! Think ya learned your lesson yet Tzarnin?"

W0NWILL

Tzarin shrieked in pain and tried to scramble back. Big mistake, her tail hurt even worse. She breathed heavily, her chest heaving in pain. She stubbornly refused to speak, though.

Sparks of Southsward

He then pulled the beret off his head and put on her hat, very nice for keeping the rain off his head "So Tzarnin, all you have to do is give me your jacket and your free to go, if not, be prepared to die..." he flashed the short sword close to her eyes, even clipping a few whiskers for effect

W0NWILL

Tzarin took off her jacket, though she was planning on taking her things back soon enough. She handed to Julian without complaining, though she was tense from the pain and readiness to lunge at Julian.

Sparks of Southsward

"See? That was not so hard now was it?" he then pulled the sword out but just to add a little insult to injury, he would lash that tail of hers now around a low hanging branch of an oak tree, Julian then took up the pikestaff along with the rest of his things and then began walking down the soggy road back to Redwall