News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Monthly Announcements - May 2013

Started by Matthias720, May 07, 2013, 03:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Well it seems that I have forgotten to post an Announcement topic for April, oh well. :P I guess it's time to play catch up.

April Fools
As many of you know, the staff pulled off a great prank by turning the whole forum into a regimental outpost for the Long Patrol. Fun was had by all, and it was a very enjoyable prank. To anyone who missed it, here are some links to the hilarity that ensued:
The original announcement
The finishing announcement
The disguise contest
The Long Patrol training
The Long Patrol feast
The Long Patrol dueling contest

Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, we ARE planning on something for next year, but beyond that I cannot say any more.

Newsfeed
The newsfeed at the top of each page has been removed and a changing newsfeed has been added to the front page. This is running on a trial basis, and if you have any thoughts on it, please post your comments on the Suggestions and Concerns board. If enough positive feedback is generated, the change might become permanent.

The Redwall Adventure Game
As we all know, Soma Games is creating a Redwall Adventure game. We have a discussion topic about it if you want to keep up with the latest news and conversation.

Crossed Swords Roleplaying Tournament
The third round of our RP tournament has just begun! We've had a great time watching the adventure play out between the Swords of Freedom and the crew of the BloodSpine. Please feel free to drop by to read the Round 3 threads and to vote in our mini contests!

Staff Availability
DanielofRedwall is currently in the process of moving and will only be around occasionally until the move is completed.