News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something Random About Yourself.

Started by Nightfire, September 22, 2011, 03:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria_Wildlough

I love that movie!!!! Does anyone here like teriyaki chicken?

Rusvul

Nope! I don't eat any kind of chicken! Vegetarianism is a thing. (To quote a friend of mine, I'm lame vegetarian. Meaning I don't eat a lot of vegetables, I just don't eat meat.)

But I do eat delicious delicious pancakes.

The Skarzs

I made pancakes with bacon in them.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 17, 2015, 08:16:27 PM
I enjoy reading the Christian Thread, though I don't want to post and cloud the water. ;) I just like to see the debate.
That water's about as clear as mud :)

Rusvul

If you put bacon in pancakes they stop being 'delicious delicious pancakes' and start being 'meaty pancakes.' Hence I wasn't referring to them.

Maudie

I like bacon and pancakes together, but not in each other. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Wylder Treejumper

You think that is bad? My cousins eat pancakes with hot dogs in them!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Maudie

Man, I'm kind of scared right now.

So, I was on a computer at the library, when this guy came up behind me and was talking on the phone. Man, he was vicious! Turns out he was upset because someone had taken the computer he had been using but had left. I was pretty sure it was me, so I hightailed it out of there. I never want to hear someone talk like that again. I think he wanted to strangle me.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on January 17, 2015, 11:16:22 PM
You think that is bad? My cousins eat pancakes with hot dogs in them!
You mean corn dogs?

Tiria_Wildlough

Rainshadow

I just did a twenty or so minute doodle of Rochil as a dragon.  It sucks, but it was kinda supposed to suck.  It's just an art reference, nothing praise-worthy or anything like that, so I didn't really feel like making it look pretty.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Reminds me of my picture of Oom; it was just a quick sketch 'cause I didn't feel like spending over an hour on it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 18, 2015, 01:40:24 AM
Reminds me of my picture of Oom; it was just a quick sketch 'cause I didn't feel like spending over an hour on it.

No, your "quick sketch" is way better than my "quick doodle".  ::)

Tadaaaaa...  See?  Oom looks better than Rochil.  Of course, if I'd actually given it some time, that picture would've been much nicer, but I was hungry, lazy, tired, and had several other bodily needs that I wanted to attend to directly after doing this, so I tried to be as fast as I physically could.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!