News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Steps up on stage*

Today I will be interviewing a few people on how they think the discussion boards should be reinvigorated. Miss Dotti, if you would please explain your views on the matter.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Dotti Dillworthy

*giggles while reading a magazine* Well, I think that boards will include anything that catches mental attention, likes games that challenge us, some random trinkets and stuff we scatter around, et cetera. I think I've had enough of these crazy bloody Nargle stuff those guys at the back are doing! *chuckle*

rachel25

*watches from the edge of the stage*

Lady Amber

So, has everybody been killing each other in my absence?

Hickory

Quote from: Lady Amber on January 19, 2016, 11:12:46 PM
So, has everybody been killing each other in my absence?
*hides laser pistol behind back* No.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

*Eats laser pistol.* CANNIBALISM HAS DESCENDED ON THE FORUM TALKSHOW!!! FEEL IT'S WRATH!!! *Eats a few of the audience then sits down again.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Hickory

Quote from: Delthion on January 19, 2016, 11:14:13 PM
*Eats laser pistol.* CANNIBALISM HAS DESCENDED ON THE FORUM TALKSHOW!!! FEEL IT'S WRATH!!! *Eats a few of the audience then sits down again.*
Del, have you ever had pure blood? *holds up bucket of blood*

Delthion

*Two new heads grow back in the place of the old one. Laps up blood.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

*Stares* So, killing AND cannibalism has ensued in my absence. I expected no less.

LT Sandpaw

*Picks up Del's head and shrinks it, then holds Del's tiny shriveled up head for the camera.*

Mr. Delthion could you please explain the fascinating culture of cannibals to our audience?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

*blood is laced with super powerful, totally irreversible poison* There. *Del is foaming at the mouth* Die slowly. *Del is writhing on the floor, already dead* Those movements? Just muscle spasms.

Delthion

Actually, cannibalism only started when you came back. *Eats Amber. Starts eating the rest of the audience.*

HUMAN FLESH SHALL GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!! *Eats Sage.*

*Head says.*

Eat people while grinning.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on January 19, 2016, 04:08:48 PM

*Steps up on stage*

Today I will be interviewing a few people on how they think the discussion boards should be reinvigorated. Miss Dotti, if you would please explain your views on the matter.

IT'S MY SHOW!

*Chainsaws Delthion's head*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

*Eats Ash's Chainsaw.*

This is pretty much a documentary of the Cellars...