News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Talkshow

Started by Lady Ashenwyte, January 12, 2016, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

*Eats Mask while she stops Being Eaten.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

*Eats awesomsauce.*
You are what you eat...
(You should be worried right now, Del.)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

This isn't a talk show anymore, now it's just a... Well, it's like a cooking show, but without any cooking, and all of the judges are rabid.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Kicks Mask and Del off the show and they can never come back*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 21, 2016, 05:10:58 AM
   This isn't a talk show anymore, now it's just a... Well, it's like a cooking show, but without any cooking, and all of the judges are rabid.
Again, if I was Ash, that would now be in my signature.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Mask on January 21, 2016, 05:13:28 AM
Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 21, 2016, 05:10:58 AM
Again, if I was Ash, that would now be in my signature.

Hi it's me don't have enough words in the word limit.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Rusvul

I say the best things when I'm tired... Apparently. I'm not even sure what I said... DX

Maudie

DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?

Agh! I keep getting Ninja'd...

Rusvul

Maudie

Rusvul

Indeed! Swordsage is a cheesy class from a cheesy book. They're like wuxia magic ninjas, they're... Kinda strange.

Maudie

You know, Rus, I never have the slightest idea what you're talking about when you go into gamer mode...

Lady Ashenwyte

So, Rus, how do you feel about Pathfinder?