News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Too good of a Fall Out Boy video. ;D

Also, EMO KYLO REN AND VERY LONELY LUKE JUST HAD A TWITTER FIGHT!

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

I like how the new spam topic has no views.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

@Soren:  I know; I saw some of it. ;D  I think both accounts must be run by the same guy.  Oh, by the way, did you see VeryLonelyLuke's conversation with the Charmin toilet paper people? ;D ;D ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Also, I tweeted three times at KyloR3n, but he sadly never replied.

On another completely random note, I'm currently reading Double Identity by Margaret Peterson Haddix.

The Skarzs

Haddix, Haddix. . . Oh! Peri's read a bunch of her books I'm pretty sure.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Russa and I are reading some of her books, too. They're pretty interesting.

Jukka the Sling

@Skarzs:  Oh, cool.  I only just started her stuff.  I read the first Shadow Children book the other day, as well as Escape from Memory (which was a really strange book but exciting).  I think I first heard of Haddix when I was reading The 39 Clues, 'cause she wrote the tenth book of the first series.

Russa Nodrey

Yeah!

I just tried to report a spammer, but the report button thingy didn't work. The guests must have done something! O.O
Freddy

Søren

"stability boots, for to style that the the Hiking"
^This spammer is almost as good as the last one. ;D

@Jukka
I don't have a Twitter account, I just lurk them two. I'm not sure if they are done by the same person or not, because the Luke account has WAY more tweets, but less followers.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 07, 2016, 11:47:29 PM

Too good of a Fall Out Boy video. ;D

Also, EMO KYLO REN AND VERY LONELY LUKE JUST HAD A TWITTER FIGHT!
I KNOW! I saw it!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Skarzs

To all the people who have responded to the spammer:
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I clicked on my Photo Booth and there was a video of my crush walking by and I'm acting like a lovesick puppy.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Dotti Dillworthy

A funny Tumblr gifset I saw

"Wingardium Leviosa!"
"I'm sorry, I cannot abide your witchcraft. I'm a Christian, you know!"
"Muggle!"
"What did you say?"

The Skarzs

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on January 08, 2016, 02:40:43 PM
I clicked on my Photo Booth and there was a video of my crush walking by and I'm acting like a lovesick puppy.
Why. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.