News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

@Skarzs: The gif's from the awful (But hilarious) Dungeons and Dragons movie.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

@Jet and Jukka: You can still wait. Because you have no choice. ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 10, 2016, 03:16:09 AM
@Jet and Jukka: You can still wait. Because you have no choice. ;D
MY LIFE IS LIE.
This is why humans are so...paradoxical.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Maudie

GUESS WHAT I HAD FOR DINNER? OCTOBER ALE AND SHRIMP AND HOTROOT SOUP!
It was delicious.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Hickory

You double posted. Do you know who does that? A synth.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

That's so cool, Mask!  I wanna try it...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I've had October Ale. It was good.

I'm retired from the forum

Dotti Dillworthy

I've just made some cold strawberry cordial for afternoon drink, and it was very refreshing, especially on a hot tropical afternoon. It went off well with assorted biscuits and a Redwall animated series marathon. Perfect combination!

Jukka the Sling

Aimless Gallivanter

I just made my 100th post on redwall-lyrics!! :D
im gay!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Hey, cool!  *isn't on tumblr but goes to look up your tumblr blog anyway*

Aimless Gallivanter

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 10, 2016, 11:13:45 PM
Hey, cool!  *isn't on tumblr but goes to look up your tumblr blog anyway*
hey thanks! I hope you like it!
im gay!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Aimless Gallivanter

Finished going through Salamandastron for my lyrics blog :D That's five down, sixteen left to go.
im gay!!!!!!