News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

rollo the power hungery

Started by phoenixfoden, September 26, 2012, 10:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

where should the final battle be?

kitchens
4 (33.3%)
attics
4 (33.3%)
cellars
1 (8.3%)
cavern hole
0 (0%)
great hall
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 11

W0NWILL

Just let me be blunt. I've been watching it, and don't be offended, but it's terrible right now. As Rake said, check your grammar, re-read it, make your chapters longer... However, everything can be fixed and improved. I suggest planning out the entire plot in your head, have some character development, think of ways to flesh your story out. Where does Moon live? How did Howl come to Redwall? Was he accepted at first? There's so many questions. Don't just write a bit, add details. The author part of me is slowly dying as I read. However, it seems a good story idea, and with a lot of work, you could make this work. I'll be watching while giving blunt and honest advice.

phoenixfoden

thanks for telling the truth and not faking it.i will get someone to help me with my grammar.this is what happens when you dont listen to the teacher in english!

W0NWILL

Huh. Just ask my co-writer. She's a worse grammr nazi than me.

phoenixfoden

i will spend a bit more time on my storys in the future. but do you think it has potentail?

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

It's a very good story, but like W0NWILL and Rake, it could use with a bit of capitalization and proper grammar.  Sorry if I'm being harsh, but it was just very hard for me to read it.  Very interesting, though!  You should continue!  But, in the future, just keep in mind that it does become hard for others to read when there's not a lot of capitalization or proper grammar.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

Rainshadow

I voted.  The attics would be an interesting area to have a battle.  It's a very small space and rather old, so it's prone to falling apart.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

phoenixfoden

does october ale explode.if so i want an explosive ending to my story!

Rainshadow

I'm not sure if it does or not.  It might explode if the kegs were rolling around, shaking up the ale.  That's how soda explodes lol.  But yeah, that would be a fun way to end!

winifred

I believe so......you could make October ale explode in your story if you want!
That would be fun!!! ;D
Good story! It captures your attention at once!!! It needs a little work, but yes it has great potential! I find it helpful to re-read my post, then preview it so you know what it looks like when you are done. Then when you post, re-read it again and make any modifications, if nessecary. Also there is a spellcheck button that is bright and shiny!!! ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

phoenixfoden

i love bright and shiny things!

winifred

so do I :D
p.s. I voted kitchens
I'd love to see what would happen if a real fierce battle took place with hot pans, pots and a picky friar screaming at the top o' his lungs ;D ;D ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

phoenixfoden

Quote from: winifred on October 25, 2012, 04:35:40 PM
so do I :D
p.s. I voted kitchens
I'd love to see what would happen if a real fierce battle took place with hot pans, pots and a picky friar screaming at the top o' his lungs ;D ;D ;D
Lol and rats throwing knives and getting hit on the head with pans!