News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Homeschoolers?

Started by Gonff, July 07, 2011, 01:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do/Have you homeschooled?

I have forever!
never
I did, then school, then homeschooled
School, Homeschool,School
School, then Homeschooled from then on
Homeschooled, then school from then on

Rusvul

*shivers* I'm not going to dicect anything... ever. Unless I have a change of heart. I mean, I once dissected owl pellets, and found rat bones inside... But, I was a lot younger, and less creeped out by gross dead things, having less capacity to understand them.

AnnaofRedwall

I was homeschooled through 3rd grade, so I consider my self a homeschooler. Once a homeschooler, always a homeschooler, as I always say.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

Ungatt Trunn

I have been Homeschooled my whole life, and I will probably remain Homeschooled until College. I love being Homeschooled!!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on June 14, 2013, 10:10:56 PM
I have been Homeschooled my whole life, and I will probably remain Homeschooled until College. I love being Homeschooled!!

Same here. I don't mind dead animals. But my mom (for some unknow reason, to me that is) doesn't even want live wild animals in the house, why, I have no idea.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwaller

I'll never do dissected animals. Not that I don't want to, but because of my condition(which was stated in the Phobias topic) I can't do it.

rachel25

I'm homeschooled and will be until I go to collage all my brothers and my sister are or were homeschooled  ;) I have never been to school in my life nor has my little brothers or my older brother only my eldest brother and my sister ever went to school but only for a short time after that we've all been homeschooled  :D

Tam and Martin

DO you know what? Martin does College at home! She does it on a computer program called College Plus on the computer! It's reallyu neat because she's only 15 and she's doing college to get extra credit!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Cool but I want to go to collage so I can to a textiles course or an art course  ;D

UNKN0WN

Here! Here!

Maudie

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 15, 2013, 02:22:25 PM
DO you know what? Martin does College at home! She does it on a computer program called College Plus on the computer! It's reallyu neat because she's only 15 and she's doing college to get extra credit!

My brother did online college at age seventeen at an awesome college that lots of homeschoolers attend.

I'm homeschooled, and I'm very friendly and obnoxious and social, but my older sister is shy and anti-social. I felt sorry for her the other day when my mom called her over at a party and introduced her to a boy, saying that they were the same age and had the same interests. I don't want to date until I'm in my twenties! I would have been sooo embarrassed if that had been me my mom was introducing to a boy.
I HATE matchmaking!

Anyway, I love being homeschooled! I've been homeschooled all my life, except for summer vacation. ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russano the Wise

QuoteAnyway, I love being homeschooled! I've been homeschooled all my life, except for summer vacation. Wink

Me too! I love homeschooling! My Mom just ordered my schoolbooks for this school year a couple days ago. I'll be starting school again around the end of August.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

The Shade

Me too. Who isn't homeschooled on this forum? Disincluding the mods ;)
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Romsca

As I've said before, I'm not anymore

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: The Shade on August 06, 2013, 12:35:15 PM
Me too. Who isn't homeschooled on this forum? Disincluding the mods ;)

Not me! (I'm not not Homeschooled  ;D)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This