News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 28, 2012, 05:50:44 PM
  My goodness!  I didn't think I'd get that many responses!  Well, keeping with the video game topic, I used to play Battlefield 2 religiously.  I <3 medics.

Aha! awesome! Do we have any older fans? Like battlefield 2142?
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Dawnwing

For anyone who hasn't bought Portal and Portal 2 - it's the daily deal on the Steam store today.  The two game bundle is $6.24.    o.o

Dannflower Reguba

Well that stinks for me because I don't buy the downloads of Steam yet! GGGGRRRRRR! I want to get Portal 2 SOOOO bad!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

I just got my first Professor Layton game.  I will get to the bottom of all this hype.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

Quote from: Bragoon on July 13, 2012, 05:34:09 PM
I just got my first Professor Layton game.  I will get to the bottom of all this hype.

Professor Layton is awesome! Those games are really challenging and fun.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Redwaller

Quote from: Bragoon on July 13, 2012, 05:34:09 PM
That game is really fun! I played the mystery box one!

W0NWILL

I own the first four! They never get old. I don't own a 3DS, and I don't want to, except to get the fifth one. I really wish they'd make a remix of the fifth for normal DS.

And it has to have some of the best music of all time.

No, Luke. Let him go! Luke, stop that - that's his face!
Favourite quote from the series.

And has anyone ever played Spore? I used to have it, but it won't work on my computer anymore.

Felldoh154

Is spore that creature creating game?

MatthiasMan

LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!!!!(Warning to those who might want to play! People in the game use bad language and some of the characters could have different clothes!)

W0NWILL

Felldoh154

I got it but it never worked

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 14, 2012, 11:17:10 PM
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!!!!!(Warning to those who might want to play! People in the game use bad language and some of the characters could have different clothes!)

Ick... I second the warning. That is one of the leading reasons I'm not joining...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

he stated two reasons, didn't he?  So which did you mean?
as for bad language, it's to be expected, you take a multiplayer game, and unless you have specific rules, then swear words are bound to happen.

Dannflower Reguba

Felldoh154

So what's the worst game ever?