News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Flandor

Mirror's edge was ok.  Kinda made me dizzy XD

I must share with all of you a deep and horrible secret....

My favorite game of all time is...

Neopets: The Darkest Faerie.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Felldoh154

Flandor

I know, I know.  I shall probably now be shunned for my ways.

But in all seriousness, I find it to be a well done adventure game that takes weeks to complete, has lots of side quests, some challenging boss battles, a decent story and a fun combat mechanism.  I could do without the bits you have to play in the Barbie-esque faerieland, but for the most part the game takes place in a medieval land and the knight character is fun to play and get new swords and armor for.  I enjoy it more than any other game I ever bought.  I got it on a whim with my brother for some laughs and we were both shocked by how much fun it was.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Felldoh154

Now u have me wanting to get it :O

Flandor

The best part is it's really cheap! I believe its only on PS2.

Felldoh154

I have ps2 I play it more than my Xbox lol

Flandor

Hahaha me too.  Anyway you could probably find it used or buried somewhere at your local game store, or order it from Amazon for like five dollars.

Felldoh154

Haha, I can't believe I might actually get this

Flandor

Lol all I'm saying is me and my brother went in looking for a joke game and now we've played it through maybe five or six times.  It reminds me of Legend of Zelda only a little more cartoony and a lot more fun (to me anyway).

Felldoh154

Five or six times!!?? Lol

Flandor

It's happy and fun! It cheers me up just like Redwall does. 

Felldoh154

Is it a violence game or more of a puzzle game?

Flandor

There's fighting but no blood and tons of puzzles and quests.

Felldoh154

Sounds like fun lol, I don't like games that are pure violence, this sounds like a nice mix