News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The video game topic

Started by Matthias720, June 15, 2011, 07:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flandor

That's why I like it ;) anyway, don't want to usurp the whole topic.  I do highly recommend the game though.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Wisteria Wild Cat on July 16, 2012, 02:51:01 AM
Me and my bestest buddie recently beat 15-minuet brawl! It was sweeeet. I hate story-mode though, because I'm stuck at the Great Maze or whatever it's called.

lol.... It took me awhile to finish that too... Use the map, it helps alot. Also, learn to use the teleporters, those will speed your progress immensly once you figure them out. (they are color coded)... The end of the level is the hardest part because you have to fight da blue dude... Better get good at rolling 'cause he will KO you instantly if he gets you with his wing waves *shudders*
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

I think my lil bro beat story mode in like a week if I remember right :P

Dannflower Reguba

I beat it in less  :P :P :P
(Not sure how much)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Felldoh154

... I got stuck pretty fast lol I still haven't beaten it

Dannflower Reguba

Little tip, use the map, and search out the flashing bowser faces, that is were all the bosses and characters you have to fight are.

Felldoh154

I haven't played it in awhile

Rainshadow

Is there anyone here that likes the Legend of Zelda?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

*Waiting for AbbotAlf to come flying in screaming "I DO!"*  :D

Okay, maybe not "SCREAMING", but you get the idea... I want to try Twighlight Princess.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Amen!  I liked Skyward Sword, but Twilight Princess was better.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Skyward Sword didn't work on my wii, I can't get past the part in the temple after you get the scale

Rainshadow

Which temple?  Forest?  Volcano?  Desert?

W0NWILL

The second forest one, Ancient Cistern or something like that.

Rainshadow

I haven't made it that far.  I watched someone beat it, but I'm at the desert temple 1st time.