News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Because five ants decided to eat a giant pie and got salmonella.

Why is the dog in the freezer?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

MathLuk

Why not?

The path to twilight or the way to dawn?
By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

Verdauga

*Hits 'Revive' button*
Vector to the Heavens.

Why aren't squares square?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Verdauga

Nope. double posting like  heretic. Sorry. Meant to modify my other post.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Verdauga

(Serious answer)
I meant to modify my earlier post, but instead of hitting the 'modify' button, I hit the 'quote' button. And Somehow, I didn't notice it until after hitting 'post'
(serious answer)
(Non-serious answer)
Because I felt like the forums couldn't have enough of me!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on September 21, 2019, 06:43:00 PM
(Serious answer)
I meant to modify my earlier post, but instead of hitting the 'modify' button, I hit the 'quote' button. And Somehow, I didn't notice it until after hitting 'post'
(serious answer)
(Non-serious answer)
Because I felt like the forums couldn't have enough of me!

*Laughs*  :laugh:

Why is the sky always green?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

All the other colors were taken.
Why oh Why is the floor lava?

Jarky Thistlebrush

Because someone had an invincible hairdryer in a 1x1 metre box. (Read What If by Randall Munroe)
Why has everyone cut their hair into mullets?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

No one offered to cut it into mallets.
What if watches told age instead of time?

Booklover

Everybody would know to minute when they were born, and so would go around telling everybody, and the world would end.

Why can't turtles fly?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Hello, @Booklover ! Welcome to the forum!

Because their shells grow over their wings, obviously.

Can you tell me why fingers don't fing?

Jarky Thistlebrush

Booklover

Nobody. There's a fifth Hogwarts house with a goat as it's symbol (definitely true).

Also, I was first on a month or so ago (might be more, can't remember), but yesterday was the first time since then.

If a match can box, and a can can can can, can a box?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.