News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Assassin

Started by W0NWILL, October 19, 2012, 08:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I am ready when you are.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

So, when are we starting?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

When the doctor and assassin send me their choices, I'll announce them and you can start your debate.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

PrimroseWarrior

I exel at that! Bein the middle kid and all...
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

W0NWILL

I'm waiting for the doctor and assassin to write me back.

Rainshadow

Hey, why don't you tell us who they are and we can help you!  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Is it too late for me to join?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

psybox

Leatho Shellhound

Hey Wonwill, start the story off....something like this

"The redwallers (People) when to bed late one night in redwall abbey. But the assassin was awake....ready to Kill.

*The User that is the Assassin PM's you who is to die*

*You PM the User that is the Dotor and ask him if he wants to use one of his two "lives" to heal the User*

(if he does not heal that user, the user dies)

You write something Like this

"___ was killed last night! Who is to blame?"

We players will talk about what happened and then put it to a vote who we think is the assassin.

You than tell us if we killed the assassin or not.

And than if we have not killed him, but a harmless Redwaller than it starts over again.....without the Users that died :'(

click the banner

W0NWILL

I'm going to re-role the assassin as they have not yet responded. Once the new assassin has responded, I'll start the story as you indicated, Leatho.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Thiz iz gettin' far...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.