News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The oldth English threadth

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host, April 06, 2019, 04:25:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thoughtsth onth thisth threadth?

Amazingth
3 (37.5%)
Wonderfulth
4 (50%)
Ith hateth itth
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Beavareth ze'th Pomegranitez'th!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Ah, thou hast one of these "threads" with mine interests in thy mind! I laud thee, good sirs.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

I thank thee on behalf of those who created this thread.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

* Flib hast decidedeth to dost reviveth this ancient and perchance neglectedest thread, witheth hopes that it may riseth to powereth onceth more. Posteth here, all ye forum-goers! Thou musteth not let this ancient thread die anon!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!