News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The House of Confusion (It's happening now)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, December 04, 2019, 02:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Claps wildly* Very good play! *Whispers to the person next to Kade* The poor tool...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 07, 2019, 04:42:52 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on December 07, 2019, 09:28:43 AM
I think he's counting down until something big happens. (just a suspicion)
I am concerned.
I think you're supposed to be.

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 07, 2019, 06:50:28 PM
*Claps wildly* Very good play!
Thanks! I will get round to writing the next bit but I'm kinda busy at the moment.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Snaps*  *Thick iron bars now engulf Sheev's guests*  You are haughty creatures. If you are still confused please take your confusion to "The Bronze Trees Explained".
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

*raises eyebrow* I was too busy playing with the puppets to be confused and I'm not exactly sure what makes me haughty. Oh well. I'm going to finish the puppet play, if you don't mind, my lord.

(Curtains open to reveal Prince Trevor, chained to a stone wall in a dark room. He lets out a groan as he wakes up and looks around, shifting uncomfortably) "What hap- Shoot, this is not good. I need to get access to the Fonglin."

(horse comes into room, carrying a burning torch- that's flashlight, to any Americans) "Hehehe, you want access to the Fonglin, do you? Well, I don't think it's in my best interests to let you have access to the dark maiden. In fact, I'm not interested in her at all. She's currently having her power whipped into submission. I don't think she likes it much. Ah well, she'll come round to my point of view sooner or later."

(Prince Trevor glares at the horse furiously, struggling against the restraining shackles on his wrists as he gritted his teeth) "You won't get away with this, Chester! I'll make sure of it."

(Chester gave the horsey equivalent of a shrug and turned to leave the room) "I look forward to our confrontation. In the meantime, that's Lord Chester to you, and everyone else in the world too, of course."

(lights dim and scene changes to the barn, where maiden one/the Fonglin was tied to a stable door while half a dozen cows held whips in their mouths and beat the ground beside her feet repeatedly. The leader of the cows, a large, golden brown beltie paused in her whipping and questioned the maiden) "Are you willing to use your power for the purposes of Lord Chester yet?"

(Maiden one) "Of course not! None of my family would work for a mad chestnut, especially not one who wanted to take over the world. Why are you working for him?"

(Cow one) "I don't know. Regardless, I am working for him so be quiet and submit to his authority."

(Maiden one) "No. Go to the tower and let my siblings go, now."

(Cow one) "Uuuum, I guess Lord Chester didn't say not to. Buttercup, go set her siblings free."

(Buttercup hurries off stage and the other cows resume their beating. Curtain closes, signaling half time, again)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

I think the countdown in the title has come to a halt (Not the character, before anyone tries to make a dumb pun or reference)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 11, 2019, 02:36:49 PM
I think the countdown in the title has come to a halt (Not the character, before anyone tries to make a dumb pun or reference)
Actually, Sheev edited the title on his posts, but not on the topic.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

It's been edited on the topic. It says seventy-seven, but originally it was eighty.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)