What's Your Current Desktop Wallpaper?

Started by eualaia, January 22, 2012, 05:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Nice picture. His sword looks somewhat... dead.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

I'd imagine it's water refraction. It takes a bit of force to shatter a katana (as if I knew :P).
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

True. Katanas do have very strong steel. (according to John Flanagan, anyway)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Well, swords tend to. As a rule, swords breaking does not breed business.
I'd upload my wallpaper but it's the same as before. :P

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Verdauga

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

Thank you! I decided the windoge was a  little....unoriginal. I  really like the lion.

Kade Rivok

Mine is set to change every 15 minutes  :D but is currently this...

Spoiler
[close]
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I can almost hear them saying, "This is my impressed face."

Kade Rivok

'Tis a her (not that this particular pic gives much indication of such).  And yeah, she tends to have a blank/bored look  :P
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Tungro

Verdauga

Ohhhh..... (anime  ::) )
@Tungro thanks! Yours is pretty neat too. Is it from the new Star Wars game?

Tungro

If you are talking about Jedi: Fallen Order, no. It is from the 2017 Battlefront 2

Verdauga

Quote from: Tungro on November 11, 2019, 04:18:16 PM
If you are talking about Jedi: Fallen Order, no. It is from the 2017 Battlefront 2
I did mean Battlefront 2, yes. I forgot about Fallen Order.

Jukka the Sling

Spoiler
[close]

.....I do not want this background, but my little sister keeps changing it to this to troll me.  She ostensibly doesn't like BTS either, but her strange obsession with changing it makes me wonder...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien