News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

99 bottles of beer in the wall

Started by Mad Maudie, February 07, 2012, 09:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

43 bottles of cream soda on the wall! 43 bottles of cream soda! Take one down, pass it around, 42 bottles of soda on the wall!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

redwallgurl

42 bottles of lemonade on the wall 42 bottles of lemonade! take one down pass it around 41 bottles of lemonade on the wall...
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

41 bottles of prune juice on the wall! 41 bottles of prune juice! take one down, pass it around, 41 bottles of prune juice on the wall
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

40 bottles of crushed crakers on the wall 40 bottles of cracker. Take one down pass it around 39 bottles of crushed crackers on the wall...

Redwaller

39 bottles of paper on the wall 39 bottles of paper. Take one down pass it around 38 bottles of paper on the wall.

redwallgurl

38 bottles of sea water on the wall 38 bottles from the sea! take one down pass it around 37 nottles of sea water on hte wall...

Redwaller

37 bottles of fur on the wall 37 bottles of fur. Take one down pass it around 36 bottles of fur on the wall

redwallgurl

36 bottles of icecream on the wall 36 bottles of cream thats ice! Take one down pass it around 35 bottles of ice cream on the wall...

Redwaller

35 bottles of worms on the wall 35 bottles of those worms! Take one down pass it around 34 bottles of worms on the wall.

Redwallfan7

34 bottles of mango juice on the wall, 34 bottles of mango juice! Take one down, and pass it around, 33 bottles of mango juice on the wall!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

33 bottles of water on the wall, 33 bottles of H2o! Take one down pass it around 32 bottles of water on the wall

Redwaller

32 bottles of letters on the wall, 32 bottles of messages! Take one down pass it around 31 bottles of letters on the wall

Redwallfan7

31 bottles of strawberry smoothie on the wall, 31 bottles of strawberry smoothie! Take one down, pass it around, 30 bottles of strawberry smoothie on the wall

redwallgurl

30 bottle of tea on the wall 30 bottles of tea! Take one down passit around 29 bottles of tea on hte wall

Redwaller

29 bottles of pee on the wall 29 bottles of pee! Take one down pass it around, 28 bottles of pee on the wall