The Hero of Redwall: Southsward

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 17, 2012, 06:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: Just out of thought.. What will happen in Chelonia and Much's room?
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

Chelonia walked into one of the bedrooms and sat down on a bed.  "So... Much... long time, no see.  Er, how are you?"

OOC:  Is that a good enough answer?  Things will be awkward.  They haven't seen each other for a while.  Jag was traveling and tracking Davi when he met up with Chelonia who was doing the same.  That's pretty much what they were doing until they got there.  Chelonia hasn't seen Much in several seasons.

BIC:  Shadow glared at the wildcat and lunged for her son.  "You will not take him from me!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

AbbotAlf0805

"Shut up!" one of them yelled dragging him to Grenn's tent.

OOC: Ok i just had a wierd thought. Go figure.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

"So how's your tribe?" asked Tyria looking for conversation. "It's doing ok." said Davidari.

Rainshadow

OOC:  W0NWILL, who's having that thought, and to whom?

BIC:  Talon kicked and clawed, biting the wildcats.  "Let me go!"  Shadow was just trying to run after them, yowling the whole time.  Holm was just crying.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Dari rapped on the glass.

OOC: Dari, he's hoping that the cat will kill Davidari

AbbotAlf0805

Three guards held Shadow down while the other two musseled Tal. They brought him into Grenn's tent and Grenn said, "Young master Talon.."

Tyria looked at the window, "Who's that bat?" Davidari turned dead cold and slowly turned around. "Kill it! You two guards kill it! It'll kill me!" He said runiing at it with his sword.

W0NWILL

Dari grinned, "His lovely wife is doing quite well."

AbbotAlf0805

His what?" said Tyria as she headed for the door. Davidari and the guards shot arrows at the bat while Tyria walked out.

W0NWILL

Rainshadow

Talon hissed at the wildcat.

Jag got up and started wandering.  He came upon a strange painting on the wall.  It was an eye, but the painting was crooked.  He started straightening it, and a secret door opened up.  He walked into the passage.  It took him into a room with a vent.  Jag opened up the vent and could see Tyria and Davi.  He decided to stay.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: she isn't supposed to know yet!

BIC: Tyria didn't hear and walked away. "Get lost Dari!" said Davidari shooting an aroor at him.

W0NWILL

Dari hurled from the windowsill and flew away.

Rainshadow