News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Scarlet is cool but Gonff is AMAZING!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Those are very nice, I like the wall.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Gonff the Mousethief

GONFF LOOKS AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :o :o ;D ;D
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on January 16, 2014, 10:21:19 PM
GONFF LOOKS AWESOME!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :o :o ;D ;D

Thanks and your welcome! I'm glad you like him!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Redwaller

rachel25

WOW! Scarlet is great, brilliant, fantastic! And Gonff is wonderful!  8) THANK YOU!
(new request?)

Name: Sie the Club
Species: Badger
Weapon: Club, dagger.
Personality: Is brave in battle but hates taking orders and is a trouble causer.
Other: Has been sent from Salamanderstron by his father the Badgerlord to Redwall Abbey because of his insolence and lack of respect. His father is hoping that the Goodbeasts of Redwall Abbey can turn him into a good and kind you badger who will one day be able to take on the role of Badgerlord. He travelled to Redwall with a you haremaid of the Long Patrol called Tango. 

Name: Harin
Animal: badger
weapon: longbow, dagger.
Clothes: russet coloured tunic, with black belt.
Personality: is bubbly, and very cheeky. Loves writing stories, and poems. But never shows them to Anyone!
Other: Has lived in the Eastern Plains all her life, in a small village near a river, and small forest. Is an expert archer, but has never been in or seen a battle. She had no brothers or sister, and her father died when she was little. Lives with her mother, and grandmother, in a largish house in her village. Is very pretty, but not beautiful, and is lonely. 

Could you do these two standing next to each other, with their weapons drawn? PLEASE!!!

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Redwaller on January 17, 2014, 11:38:37 AM
Awesome drawings Russano!
Thank you!

QuoteWOW! Scarlet is great, brilliant, fantastic! And Gonff is wonderful!  Cool  8) THANK YOU!
Thanks, Rachel! Glad you liked her!

QuoteCould you do these two standing next to each other, with their weapons drawn? PLEASE!!!
Will do! They should be fun to draw. I've only draw a badger once before and that was a loooong time ago.

Russano the Wise

Here is Sie and Harin for Rachel.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Russano the Wise

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

MeadowR

Makes a change to see some badger characters drawn by someone. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

WOW, they are freaking awesome!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New request.....

Name: Toka the Savage
Species: squirrel
Weapon(s): , and a dagger.
Appearance: is black, with red streaks going through is fur. Has bright amber eyes, and half an ear missing.  
Clothes: Navy blue shirt, black trousers, a brown jacket, black leather gloves, and boots.  
Personality: Selfish, has never loved anyone. Always wants to find things out for himself., is very untrusting. Was the kind of child that if you said, "Don't put your paw in the fire, it'll burn you." Would put his paw in the fire just to make sure you were telling him the truth. Is rebellious, and froward.
Other: His parents both died when he was a little one, was brought up by his uncle, in a peaceful tribe. He always broke the tribes rules of no fighting.  Was then banished.

Could you draw him with huts, and trees on fire behind him please, and maybe his sword covered in blood?