News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Well done! I like his face and the swords!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jetthebinturong

It isn't exactly how I imagined him but it's cool all the same so that's fine.

Sorry I didn't post earlier on Zu he's awesome too and so are your feather paintings
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Russano the Wise

Thanks!

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 05, 2013, 11:22:32 PM
It isn't exactly how I imagined him but it's cool all the same so that's fine.
I didn't think it would be, but I'm glad you liked him anyway.

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on December 05, 2013, 11:22:32 PM
Sorry I didn't post earlier on Zu he's awesome too and so are your feather paintings
That's fine. :) Glad you like him!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Russano the Wise

I've finished my third and final feather painting commission. This one is of a Great Blue Heron.

I've also finished up my final three requests. Here is Ranguvar Foeseeker for Jukka.

Here is Zanga for Rachel.

Here is Arya for Cornflower.

Since I've completed all my requests and commissions, requests are once again Open!

Rainshadow

Very cool!  I love all the feather art!  :D

Since the requests are once again open, I suppose I'll ask for one.

Adeline Greenborough
Name & Affiliation:  Adeline "Addy" Greenborough (Minstrel)

Species:  Hare

Appearance:  Addy is a light ginger hare with floppy ears and dark green eyes.  She's quite fond of food, as most hares are, so she's not the most thin.  Actually, she's rather large, and she wears a bright green, baggy dress with a very flamboyant pattern on it.  Over that dress the minstrel wears a flashy yellow cape with similar decorations, making her look the part of a fool.  Which she is.
 When traveling, Addy is known to wear a yellow bonnet that matches her cape, and she's often found carrying her flute and lute.  The lute is most often slung over her shoulder, while she has a special pouch in her cape for the wooden flute.

Personality:  Adeline is your typical minstrel: boisterous and merry, with a side of joy.  She loves children and has a thing for food (as most hares do), as well as her instruments.  She believes that she sings horribly, making her stick more to her flute than lute, but in reality, her singing is quite the treat.

Weapon:  The only weapon the hare owns is a knife tucked into her dress.  Well, and her instruments, but she would never hit a beast with them!
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Rain! I'll put Addy on my request list.

rachel25

WOW! Thanks for Zanga!!!
New request!

Name: Scarlet Firewave. 
Species: sea otter
Weapon: throwing knives, bow, sword.
Appearance: Stunning with dark green eyes, and almost black fur. Is tall, and slender, but surprisingly strong. Has many scares, and burns.
Clothes: Dark purple tunic, and black jacket, with black fingerless gloves. Wears a purple headscarf, and black belt with silver buckle. 
Personality: Is strange, and mysterious, acts easy, but is deadly. Even though she is an otter, she is ruthless, and cruel. Acts innocent, when she is in a tight spot.
Other: Is from Cien's past, and knows many truths about him. Was a sailor on Autumn Fair, and had much influence over Cien after he became Captain. And planted many ideas in his mind.

Russano the Wise

Thanks, Rachel! Glad you like him. I'll add Scarlet to my list.

rachel25

THANK YOU! YOU WONDERFUL PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Jukka the Sling

Thank you so much for Ranguvar! She looks awesome!! ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien