News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Russano's Art and Requests

Started by Russano the Wise, June 08, 2013, 11:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

rachel25

Quote from: Russano the Wise on November 25, 2013, 11:13:36 PM
I've got three commissions that I'm working on currently and I just finished the first one. It's a painting of a Great Horned Owl on an owl feather.

I won't be working on any of my Redwall requests until I'm finished with these commissions because they need to be done by Christmas.
That is amazing!

MeadowR

Quote from: Rainshadow on November 25, 2013, 11:49:35 PM
  That's amazing!  Lol, I was trying to figure out what it was painted on, going, "It doesn't look like a rock, and it's not paper... is it on the blanket?  No...  OH!  It's a feather!"  :P

Just what my thought process was! :p Great work to paint onto a feather of all things!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Russano the Wise

Thanks!

I finished my next commission. This one is of a Bald Eagle on another owl feather.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

that is amazing! Great work on that!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russano the Wise

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russano the Wise

Redwaller

Russano the Wise

Thanks!

I had some time when I wasn't working on my feather painting commissions and I was in the right mood, so I worked on Kogane for Jetthebinturong. I couldn't find any good pictures of a samurai chestplate on Google so I had to use my imagination a bit while drawing it. So sorry, Jet, if it wasn't exactly what you wanted.

Redwaller