News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Role Play Dueling, Give It a Try!

Started by BrookSkimmer, December 05, 2013, 05:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

Ever wondered what this whole "Redwall Role Playing" thing is about? Well, there's an event going on in the RP section of the redwallabbey.com that gives everyone a chance to try out their skills.

Drop by to watch or even better sign up with some characters and give it a try!

The Role Playing Roulette is not an official contest in that there are no prizes for winning. (unless I decide to do something for the winner at some point  ;) )

This is roulette in that I am pitting characters against each other during each round. You may submit up to three characters per round but you never know which one I'll pick or who your opponent will be!

This is dueling so it's a little different from a regular RP. Characters are fighting each other (ranging from friendly spar to death matches between badgers and war lords)

I am judging the rounds on a simple 1 to 5 scale and offering help tips to improve your skills at role playing. It's non-threatening and quite fun if I do say so myself wot wot!

So please come and get involved! I would love to see you in the next round of the Redwall Dueling Roulette.

BrookSkimmer

The second round of the dueling roulette has begun! If you are not participating please feel free to come read some great duels!

The link will take you to the match ups section. The duels can be found right below the match up thread.

BrookSkimmer

The last round of the Dueling Roulette is up and running! Please feel free to stop by and watch the action unfold!

Dueling Roulette