News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Phrase Game

Started by Rainshadow, March 05, 2014, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Do what is right and just.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Just how many are there

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Norham Waterpaw

There is more to life than we let on.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

On the topic of death: no.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Vilu Daskar

Norham Waterpaw

No, don't! You have so much left to live for!

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar