News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 04, 2014, 11:37:47 PM
Now Russa time to fix you.  ;D I will show you some pictures and you will tell me what you feel when you see them.  *shows her a picture of an apple*
Well, I feel like I should eat it......so it won't get rotten.....
Freddy

Delthion

Can you downsize that please? My screen is being stretched terribly.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 10, 2014, 07:16:42 PM
*Electricity shorts out, and building goes into automatic lockdown*
Warning! Stretched screen! Integral lockdown activated.

Look what you've done; now the building can be neither entered nor exited.

:o :o :o :o :o You mean to say that I am locked in here with a bunch of angry mentally unstable people! Let me guess not even a stretched screen can brake threw that. There is only one thing to do. *Grabs the only pare of keys there are* *and deactivates the telliportation device and takes out one of its important components so that it can not be fixed without it. (and I am the only one who has it)* *Goes to the emergency weapons locker and arms myself* *Locks the locker up securely (Due to the nature of the things in the locker it is lined with a substance that is impervious to Stretched screens the lab is also impervious I am the only person with the keys)* *Heads to Scarzses Cell* I guess this will just have to be done manually
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Yes. Although I would like to point out that I am only mentally unstable in some ways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Don't worry Scarzles The weapons are only for defense and reinforcement. I need you to help fix this. You made this place so you should be able to get us out of it. *Unlocks his cell*

Izeroth

*the stretched screen smashes the bars of Izeroth's cage to pieces*

Let's work together to get out of here! You go first, and I'll watch your back.
It's too dark to see where I'm going, I need a--

*trips good Izeroth*

Sucker.

The Skarzs

Izeroth, there are no bars to your cell; you're in a containment room like everyone else.

*Squishes Faiyloe a little bit as I exit the cell* Sorry; irresistible urge. You'll be fine in a couple minutes. Now, time to get to the bottom of this issue.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

Someone stretched the page.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

and now the inmates are loose.  Come on Scarzs.

The Skarzs

No they aren't! Fine; I'll hurry.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Revenge is mine. Faiyloe and that pitiful troll will burn. Come Earl, we have work to do.

Faiyloe

I was afraid that was going to happen.  :-\

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.