News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That has yet to be seen. With the way you said that, I'm afraid I'm going to have to detain you. ;D *Telports Sam into a cell*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

YOU'LL NEVAA HOLD MEHH IN FO GOOOOOD! HEHEHEHEHE *falls on the floor* ;D ;D ;D
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Cheese prezzez a button an' ze bulldozer continuez tae gae zrough the azylum an' oot ze back vav* Bwa I'm a horsey giddyup! *Continuez rammin' zrough ze vavz*

Cheese, vot?.! Vot are ye daein' ye daft dingae! Get back 'ere! Ye're gain' tae- *vavz tae almozt everybeazt'z roomz/cellz collapze*
Ah, Cheese- Can. Vid zomebeazt vant tae dae zummat afore 'e tearz dovn ze rezt o' ze buildin'? Ach........*Zighz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

*Teleports Cheese into a containment unit and stasis field* Good grief.

Quote from: SilentSam on November 03, 2014, 07:13:49 PM
YOU'LL NEVAA HOLD MEHH IN FO GOOOOOD! HEHEHEHEHE *falls on the floor* ;D ;D ;D
*Stands looking at screen and shakes head* Yes, most definitely insane.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*looks at silent sam*

Aaaaah! There's a squirrel in here! Get him out of here now!

SilentSam

If I iz crazay... Why I Not up on te list?? ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on November 03, 2014, 01:53:34 PM
Earl I prefer that you send your proposal threw me first, but seeing how you did ask my consent I will forgive the incident. I will send them back but only the ones I don't like.

Scarzs what is our status?

Empress, that is why I said "if that conforms to the Empress's wishes!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

It's usually easier to read actions if you put * at the beginning and the end of the action.  :)

*Sits rotting in cell with his insane side having departed.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Where did he get that!  :o He is going to choke himself! *telleports him to my location and uses the heimlich maneuver on him* There that's better keep keys out of your mouth. *Telleports him back to an empty cell* There that's better. Oh and sorry Oracle (Del's nickname) I'll see about getting you out of there.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

SilentSam

I must..... Get..... OUT!!!!!! Hehehehehehe *climbs onto bed* hehehehe
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Delthion

*Sobs in corner of room, wanting people to find me.*

The Skarzs

*Puts Sam into a rubber room* This is for your own safety. (Not to mention the great exercise you can get ;D)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

*Zombie pinata comes bounding up and telleports Delthion to the Walmart thread*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?