News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

*Zombie pinata runs over and hits Izeroth very hard on the head with its Frying Pan* *Then runs away*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

If you don't constrain that piñata, I'm going to have to do so myself.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

String 'im up! Let the piñata know what it feels like to get hit in the head! *rubs bruised forehead*

Delthion

*Rolls out gulliotine.* DEATH TO THE ZOMBIE PINATA!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Um its a Zombie is is already dead. Plus I think the gallows would be more appropriate. Don't worry I will deal with it as soon as it finds Oracle.

Delthion

GAH!!!! WHY CAN"T YOU TRY THE RIDDLE!!! ALL THAT YOU DO IS GUESS AND IF YOU'RE RIGHT THEN HE COMES BACK!! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Because it is obviously a trap. You want me to try that riddle so bad. If it really was that easy you wouldnt not be trying to convince me.

I told you it wouldn't work.

Delthion

No seriously, I'm not trying to trick you at all! And I make it a point to try not to lie. So I am not tricking you!

Faiyloe

Like I am to believe an insane maniac who associates himself with Eolyiaf. 

Delthion

No, no, I am not lying just guess! It is intended as fun!

Izeroth

I'm not on the official list! Hahaha! That means you cannot detain me!

rachel25

*sets off a bag of fireworks uderneath Izeroth's chair*

Faiyloe

Quote from: Faiyloe on October 01, 2014, 11:09:05 PM
Here is an updated Inmates list seeing as Scarzs is no longer in charge.

Rain
Rainy
Bluerose
Nor
HIAG
Eolyiaf
Wylder
Tam
Blaggut
Delthion's insane side (The "Earl")
Delthion
Corny
Russa (and um... Freddy)
Izeroth
Scarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 01, 2014, 11:01:57 PM
Mmmmm. . . algebra soup. (No, seriously, I'm looking forward to my Algebra II)

Yes it should be fun as soon a I get past this way to easy review!  >:( :P I guess I should be glad that it is easy.

You are on this list and seeing how Scarzs is not in control anymore This list is valid. Aside for the few temporary updates. 

The Skarzs

Hmph. I consider myself sharing control with you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.