News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

*grabs keys and opens cell*

What a relief! I thought I would be stuck in here forever. Do you mind if we have a moment of silence for all the brain cells that died while I was in there?

Russa Nodrey

. . . . . .

Moment over.
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

*Glances at Izzy weirdly* Uh... I think you were right about losing brain cells...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

First off, a file would do nothing against the alloy the cells are made of, and I'm the one with the code-key.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

*looks at key*

Uh.. Where exactly did you get this?

The Skarzs

Doesn't matter if it worked. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

Well, anyway, I have to go now. Maybe we can go and find Oracle later, if I have time. *bolts for the exit*

Jukka the Sling

HEY! You said you'd help me!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Wait, where are you going? I haven't cured you yet! *Locks down doors.* Now, just calm down and we'll figure something out.
And Jukka, I don't appreciate you helping inmates get out; they can be dangerous, you know.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Am I in trouble for trying to assist Izzy in breaking out? *Looks frightened*

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Izeroth

I said I'd help you; I never said I would help you now.

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 04, 2014, 11:44:30 PM
(So I get on after approximately twenty-four hours since I was last here, only to find that this topic has grown by at least four pages. Wow.)

*Glances around the asylum lobby* I wish to see Delthion.

See 1000 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'umz a ditty aboot apple zpoice*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

Eolyiaf must have given the keys to her. she took them off of my before she escaped. And don't worry we will have Oracle back soon as soon as my Zombie pinata sniffs him out. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?