Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

She would? Really? Okay then.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Well what is she supposed to say?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

I dunno. Maybe she'd tell you to be a good little boy and not steal unsuspecting jugglers' identities. Then maybe she'd kiss you fondly on the head and tell you not to stay out too long 'cause dinner will be ready soon. Maybe it's your favorite, Sweet 'n Sour Casserole Surprise.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on April 14, 2019, 09:04:00 PM
I dunno. Maybe she'd tell you to be a good little boy and not steal unsuspecting jugglers' identities. Then maybe she'd kiss you fondly on the head and tell you not to stay out too long 'cause dinner will be ready soon. Maybe it's your favorite, Sweet 'n Sour Casserole Surprise.

That dish sounds rather sinister...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm...I see the purpose of this topic now.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'oneztly, Ah didnae zet zat fire at ze Notre place in France. Tvaz nae me. Vhen ye 'ere aboot Dizneyvorld, may'apz...But nae zat Notre place!

*Ze Invizble Tarantulaz return; zeir CLICK-CLICK-CLICK'in' quoite audible, but zemzelvez unzeen*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs a heavy book*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kreg

*Orders tarantula eating pug to find and eat the tarantulas*
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

*hits the spider with a book*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zey're invizible. *Zetz fire tae more curtainz vhoilzt laughin' gleefully*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

One-Eye the wildcat

This is too crazy even by my stndards!
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!