"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Magical Vending Machine Game

Started by Matthias720, August 12, 2011, 05:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Out comes me and my friends.

Inserts a loaf of sourdough bread...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie

Gets my favorite food!

Inserts your worst nightmare.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets Mushu! (from Mulan)

Inserts Mulan's "lucky" cricket...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Getz a vee chirp.

Inzertz a credit...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets a card.

Inserts the Queen of Hearts...

Dinte

gets a Jabberwockey

inserts a cookie
you find this offensive, i find it funny, that is why i am happier than you

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Getz zome milk.

Inzertz ze milk...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dinte

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets an old record.

Inserts a laserdisc (basically a giant DVD)...

Dinte

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets Stephen King.

Inserts the 'Baker Street Dozen' (Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 13 favorite Sherlock Holmes stories)...

Dinte

gets The Hobbit (book by J.R. Tolkien)

inserts an Atomic Bomb

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets Iggy and Gazzy from Maximum Ride.

Insert Max's Mickey Mouse alarm clock (from aforementioned book series)...

Buzz_Bumble

Gets a copyright infringement notice from the book's publisher and Disney.  ;)

Inserts a paperclip, rubberband, and a wrapper from a stick of chewing gum ...

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets how to hack a phone from a movie that I can't remember. (What is it from? I can picture the scene, and it's driving me crazy!)

Inserts a vial labeled "Essence of Insanity"...