Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Leatho Shellhound

Gets Rusvul the Saber?

Inserts my math (Algebra) homework
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Gets a dog. (Hee hee) Inserts my slow laggy phone.

KitrallStreamrippler

Gets a fast phone. (Really fast. I mean, if it gets away, you'll never catch it.)

Inserts a claymore...
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Out comes me, holding the claymore, repeating the phrase. "I love it! I love it! I love it!"

Inserts the Joseph Bell.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Maudie

Gets a pack of M'n'Ms (get it?)

inserts weirdness
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

KitrallStreamrippler

(I get it!!!) Gets me!

Inserts Cosmic Creepers (a black cat that belongs to a British witch and apparently doesn't like rabbits or kids.)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Getz a grouchy neighbor.

Inzertz a zith holocron...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Gets an SWTOR obsessed guy!

Inserts a person.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

Gets a shadow!!!!

Inserts Alyss..... (Ranger's Apprentice reference)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rusvul

Gets Ni No Kuni, the Wrath of the White Witch.
Inserts deadly living flying jade exploding invincible hash browns.

KitrallStreamrippler

... Gets potatoes?

Inserts Samwise Gamgee! :)

Maudie

Gets rabbit stew, with taters and salt.

Inserts Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Shadowed One

Gets double trouble!

Inserts a left handed screwdriver.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Redwallfan7

Gets a hammer

inserts a can of nuts...
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers