News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Collecting

Started by Matthias720, October 17, 2011, 05:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

My collection is nothing like that, just a few. I'll PM you some of the ones I like best if you want. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

That'd be great! I'll do the same. :)

Lutra

I wouldn't mind some more otter pictures myself to rotate in avatar spots every now and then. :)  Can you PM me them too Lily?  (with a cherry on top?)  ;D
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lily

How 'bout we start a topic in the cellars so we can share the otter love with everyone?  ;D

Nightfire

Sure. back to the original topic. In addition to the stuff I mentioned before, I also collect one other thing: quotes!!! I collect any and every awesome quote I hear!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Firehawke

I collect frogs (stuffed and ceramic, not real), TCGs and CCGs for Star Wars and Star Trek (and a few others), and Christmas village pieces
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Nightfire

What are TCGs and CCGs?
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Firehawke

Trading Card Games and Customizable Card Games.

More popular titles would be Pokemon and Magic
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Bragoon

I collected TCG games for a very long time, I just would get sucked into them.  Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Duel Masters, which I believe has been discontinued.
That said, I no longer have a single one.  I decided to quit them entirely, because I didn't want to spend so much money on them.

Nowadays I collect Redwall stuff and Pocket Dragons.
I've always been fascinated with sculpture, and since I'm terrible at sculpting, I have to resort to buying various sculptures.  Since I prefer to have a theme, Pocket Dragons are a convenient and relatively inexpensive option, but they still look nice.
Here's an index of Pocket Dragons, which helps me a lot - http://astralcastle.com/pdlist/pdframe.htm
My aunt used to collect them, and she gave me the Computer Wizard model (it's in the index) as a gift a little while back.  That's one of the most expensive ones, so as you can imagine I'm very happy with it. 

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

I collect and assortment of stuff. ;D

eualaia

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 30, 2011, 12:08:09 PM
Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 28, 2011, 08:01:39 PM
pokemon cards :-[
I have three books full of them. ;D

XD i have 1o books full tryin to get reshiram and zekrom i have em now  :D
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

brocka

I collect plush animals[about 50 or so]. Also fresh water shells and salt-n-pepper shakers. My kitchen and bedroom look like the natural history museum.

eualaia

wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Redwall Musician on October 18, 2011, 03:30:31 PM
I collect Littlest Pet Shops (I sound so girly right now). That collection is perfect because I have enough to have a city and not too many that I forget their names (yes all of my pet shops have names).
I have recently started collecting scarfs (their my new thing) and I have a small collection of hats.

right on for all of that!!!! and i collect Americangirl dolls right now i have four but i am looking at number five on eBay all my others are from AG. but this one is 2008 girl of the year so you can no longer buy her but i found her cheep!!!!!

Lily i have this adorable Otter postcard my friend got me when she visited California it is so cute it would fit right in with your collection! 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dawnwing

I collect:
- Rocks/minerals.
- Wolf figurines.  (ceramic, the good-quality plastic toy ones, sometimes rock ones I get at gem/mineral shows)
- Coins, mainly stuff from around the world