News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Heroes of Redwall: The Return of Zanzuthari Deathhound

Started by AbbotAlf0809, February 21, 2014, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Dusk was tired as everyone could tell, continuous magic takes its toll on the user and Dusk had been keeping this spell up for hours. Murlo called out to him "Dusk stop that 'fore you kill yourself! Let Duniya take over!" The bat shook his head
"No need, I can see Redwall, it'll only take us ten minutes to get there. Besides Duniya's young, she'll tire faster than any of us"
"Be that as it may, she's offered to help and I don't think we should refuse her"
"I told you, there's no need now stop going on about it!"
"You stubborn mule" Murlo hissed between gritted teeth. The grey-furred otter whipped off a stone from his sling. Dusk's eyes widened and he threw up an air shield around himself, the stone crashed through, slowed down slightly but still moving. The stone hit the bat on the side of the head and he dropped like a log. Murlo threw his arms out to catch the bat and laid his prone form next to Vadis under the cloak "Alright Duniya" he said "take over"

Dusk awoke to the sound of Murlo banging on the door of Redwall abbey "we made it" he thought. "Helloooo?" called Murlo banging on the gate "we're cold and hungry travelers seeking refuge, open up!"
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

AbbotAlf0809

Davidari chuckled as he watche his mole friend flounder through the snow, "Oh of course Clayclaw! Ide never deny you an adventure!" He adjusted the sword and shield strapped on his back and continued down the snow covered road with his companion. "It will be good to see the abbey again won't it old buddy?"
He said trudging through the snow.

Abbot Amaru pointed at Badgermum Rose and said, "There are woodlanders at the gate I can hear them. Please, Rose let them inside"
The young badger maiden nodded and stopped up to the gate and let in the travelers, "Oh let me help you with that cart! It must be terribly heavy." She said pulling in the cart.

Jetthebinturong

Dusk flapped up out of the cart "No worries about the cart miss" he said "we don't need to pull it at all so it isn't heavy" Duniya scowled at him
"It might not be heavy Dusk, but it is tirin' to keep it goin'"
"What did I say? That you were too young to handle it for long? I was right wasn't I Murlo"
The grey-furred otter wasn't listening "Jenna, hand me your bow" Jenna didn't question her husband and passed him her bow. Quick as lightning Murlo had notched an arrow and had the string pulled tight against his cheek. He moved the bow from left to right "What is it?" asked Jenna, worried at the look on her husband's face
"There's somethin' watchin' us" he replied, still searching "and it ain't friendly. Get inside, quickly, there's no one there which means they're good, which means they're even more dangerous" he hopped up onto the back of the cart and crouched, his bow still pointing out into the wood

Gonff the Mousethief

Sir Metaltalon was looking out of his mountain. All around him was white. All, White. He knew what could happen in this weather. Any enemy could come and attack. He had been in many battles before, but he could sense, was going to be big.
************************************************************************************************
Nate sat in his dorm watching the newcomers. He did not like new folks at the abbey, but he knew it was the law.
''Hi Ho! There ya are Nate ma Mate! Where ya been wot!''
Tonto buttonnose the former Long Patrol Hare, burst in.
''Im alright. Just not liken the newcomers. They make me mad.''
''Why is that old chap?''
''Well, I was only a babe when the Battle of Southsward happened. So when all these newcomers come, I feel like something will happen.''
''I see lad, When I left the Long Patrol, I felt like that. Scared and superstitious. There is nothin' to worry about though, right chap Wot Wot!''
''I guess your right. Hey, want some scones? I smell some baking in the kitchens!''
''Ill race ya there skipepig!''
''Ya sure 'bout that Harebrain?''
They ran off to the kitchens.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Where would be a good place to jump in? Things are kind of leaping around right now.

@Gonff Could you please cut off some of those asterisks? They are stretching the page.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp ducked when the otter drew his bow. Have I been seen? Is he going to kill me? Thoughts like those raced through his mind. He thought it better to assess the threat up close.

He walked slowly out of the tree line, and kept a calm voice. "Were you referring to me, streamdog?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jetthebinturong

Murlo shook his head "I was not referring to you sir, no. There's somethin' evil out here somethin' powerful and very evil indeed, my advice is run as quickly as you can towards us before it gets you" A black bird landed on a tree branch above Wisp. The bird began to twist and warp, eventually turning into a fox in a sleeveless overcoat "Oh please" he said, his voice was cold and menacing "if I'd wanted to get him I would have already" Murlo loosed his arrow at the fox. A tendril of black smoke whipped out and knocked it off course, burying itself in the ground next to Wisp. The fox stepped forward and disappeared into black smoke, he appeared a second later having seemed to step forward right next to Wisp. A top hat formed out of black smoke and appeared on his head, he took it off with a flourish and gave an elegant bow "He who Walks in Shadows at your service"

Norham Waterpaw

Wisp turned to the fox. His paws were aflame instantly, and all the grass around him sizzled away.
"He who burns you to death, at yours."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

AbbotAlf0809

Miharig waited patiently outside of Abbot Foh's sanctum until one of his acolytes walked out, "Abbot Foh will see you now..." He walked into the sanctum to see the abbot casting a strange magic on the body of general Grenn. Soon, a blue mist arose from the body and flew into a round portal/mirror object on the wall. Then the body descentigrated and a fox skeleton appear from the dust. "Ah... Miharig..." hissed Zedd Foh as he continued. "F-father abbot..." stuttered Miharig. Soon, the flesh and fur of a fox began to flow from the portal and onto the skeleton. Once the body had been created, Abbot Foh reached into the mirror and pulled from the flames a red mist. He then cast it into the body and chanted, "Oh great one... lord of evil and king of Hellgates... Give life to your greatest minion. So that he may destroy one again...." then a loud roar arose from the flames in the mirror. The fox then opened his eyes and arose from the alter. "Impressive Abbot Foh," said Miharig, "I guess the generals soul was str-!" He was cut off mid sentence by the fox grabbing his neck. The abbot waved his hand and the fox released Miharig. Zedd Foh then tetris red an artifact from his collection and have it to the fox, "This is your ancient weapon, The Trident of Demons." The fox took it and shouted, "I SHALL HAVE MY VENGANCE!!!!!" AbbotGoh chuckled and said, "You will in good time... go now, Lord Zanzuthari Deathhound!!!!"

Jetthebinturong

The fox disappeared again and reappeared next to Redwall's wall "Now now, that's not very friendly" he leaned back against the wall, his body tensed, his eyes bulged in his face and he screamed. He once again dispersed into black smoke and a second later he was writhing on the floor between the abbey and Wisp. He howled and spat and hissed and screamed, the sound was unearthly and struck terror into the hearts of most beasts. His form flickered between a rat, a fox and a bird, wings flickered into existence on his back, disappearing as horns sprouted from his head and still he screamed. He lay on the path for five minutes, rolling and screaming and cursing, before he finally staggered to his feet. His yellow eyes gleamed as he glared balefully at the abbey "Hallowed ground..." he muttered "and they've got a guardian spirit too" he raised his voice "Consider yourselves lucky, I won't be killing you today" And with a puff of black smoke, he was gone.

W0NWILL

"Quoite." Clayclaw said, trying desperately to keep up in the deep snow. The short mole was not built for such snow, and often had trouble up in the north.

OOC: You could jump in with Lassus, Dan. He's just by himself in Mossflower.

AbbotAlf0809

Red snow. Stained with the blood of Davidari's warriors. Miharig drug the defeated Captain Mycroft to Zanthar and said, "Lord Zanthar, the enemy leader is the only one alive." Zanthar removed the helmet from his coal black armor and whiped around his crimson cape, "Throw him into the dungeons at the abbey, the Inquisitors shall have their fun with him..." He said with an evil smirk. Miharig nodded and ordered two initiates to take him back.
"Lord Zanthar, permission to speak?"
"Permission granted Miharig."
"Where shall we begin our construction?" We cannot defeat the Knight Tribe, Salamandastron, and Redwll with only us and some assassins and warlocks."
"We travel to Agutrot. We then comindeer a vessel and sail to Voss."
"Yes Lord Zanthar..."

Rainshadow

After the kits were under control and in the tub of soapy water, Jag snatched a towel from the ground and left Shadow to clean them up.  He dried his arms and walked out of the room, making his way to the gate, where he'd heard a loud commotion.  Newbeasts, he thought, always causing a ruckus.

The tom came upon a large group of creatures and slung the towel over his shoulder, glancing from beast to beast.  A fox, a bat, an otter... where had they all come from?

"Ahoy, mates!" Jag called, waving to the visitors.  "Welcome to the abbey.  I'm Jag Wildfire.  Wot be yer names, if I may ask?"

OOC:  Is there a current Abbey Champion?  If not, could Jag possibly be it?  (If there's already one and I just haven't noticed, then whoops!  Silly me.  ::))  Also, is Shade accepted, Alf?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

OOC: Where is Agutrot?

The mouse chieftan stepped in to veiw by the abbey gate. He walked quikely through all the new comers as he saw his old freind Jag.

"Jag!" he said loudly, "You old white fur, how you've you been?"

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner