News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Something other than Redwall!

Started by martins#1fan, June 16, 2011, 07:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Songbreeze on June 23, 2011, 05:24:40 PM
I'm homeschooled. I love everything medieval. My favourite series are Redwall, Laura Ingalls, and the Harper Hall trilogy. I love to build things in the few trees around our property here in SK Saskatchewan Canada and I absaflippinlutely love to read!  :D
I'm homeschooled, and love everything medieval. ( Except the spelling of the words medieval and rennesaince, it was from a day when words were pronounced one way, and could be written any way that they were sounded out). And, I've read Laura Ingall's books, and liked them. (Probably not enough to make favorite books though). I also play several different video games, (Minecraft, Wizard101, Pirate101, Spore, any good Tower Defense.) Any other Redwall-Reading-Gamers out there?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Slagar Mc Muffin

i love horse riding-but,i have never seen it as a sport,just at a perfect way to relax,i just go to the woods with the cutest horse ever and all the daily problems are forgotton...
oh,and i spends hours with my pets, 21 of them(rabbits,mousies,jirds,guinea,gecko,frogs,fish,rats,hamster,dogs) live with me and light up my life every day
i love reading,drawing,swimming,spending time with nice friends-and i love my fav hobby: eating tortilla chips!

please feed my kitty- thank you!
A lovely message to all the haters in the world : Keep your awesomely big nose into your own buisness!  sincerely,amy ^^

AxeHound

Medieval obsession. LotR obsession. Doctor Who obsession. That's me.

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

Mattio

I'm with you cept dw I only watch it from time to time

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

i like american trains
playing the guitar
cussing
anthros
tornados
jesus
my friends
my girlfriend
hating the new locomotives besides the SD70ACE