News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

he turned back into the Tavern and sat down so her could here their conversation  

Rainshadow

"Oh be nice Davi!  And who is this jerk?"  Shadow looked at the beast standing in front of them.

OOC:  Making sure, is Muchlik a mouse?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

"Who are you calling a jerk." said Muchlik pulling out his dagger.

OOC: Are you going to have Hylia walk in? Yes I am a mouse you can read about me here redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2280.0
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

Hylia walked into the tavern looking for Davidari. She had bought a very fancy Jimanesse Tea Cup. SHe saw Much and dropped the rare china.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Rainshadow

"Hey hey!  Don't look at me!  I was just quoting Davi over there!"  Shadow snapped her head at the sound.  "Oh, hello Hylia."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Griffen

he chuckled trying not to be obvious.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Griffen

"im sorry for interupting, but im new here. do you know any place good to stay? i have little to no money and no where to stay."

Rainshadow

"Um, well I'm not from here either.  You could ask someone else around here."  Shadow didn't like the looks of this mouse.

Leatho Shellhound

"Lets talk out side, shall we". said Much

OOC: Got to go. :'(

click the banner

Rainshadow

"Yes, we should."  Shadow walked outside.

Griffen

OOC: ow that hurt

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 08, 2012, 03:35:34 AM
  "Um, well I'm not from here either.  You could ask someone else around here."  Shadow didn't like the looks of this mouse.

BIC:

he new the creatures thoughts and replied while walking away. "i don't like the way you look either..."

Rainshadow

"Excuse me?"  Shadow turned back to the mouse.

Griffen

the mouse had already started down the walkway, heading away from the group, he decided not to respond.

Skyblade

OOC:I'm confused. What's going on now?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!