News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

"You? how am I suppossed to believe everything you're saying? Show yourself."

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Okay.. this is creepy.." said Davidari backing up.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Legion (hare host)

walking next to Razer was a hare, suddenly he fell over, eyes turned black the got back up. "you can't believe every thing im saying, you have to see it yourself. in three days time i will have control over Jima!" the hare yelled then fell over dead. the hare was talking out load before it died.

OOC: she is talking threw her mind, you can't hear her.

Skyblade

Razer looked at the hare and backed away, crashing into Davidari. "Sorry!" she said.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari got her off him real fast and whipped out his sword. He poked the hare with his sword and studied the body for a moment.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

"follow your senses, your draw to Zanthar will lead you to me. come if you want to join."

AbbotAlf0805

After awhile Davidari stepped away from the body and looked very scared.

Skyblade

Razer couldn't believe that, once again, her loyalties would be torn. The things love do, she thought.

"Davidari.." she murmured. "Something wrong?"

AbbotAlf0805

Nnnothing! Nothing at all!" said Davidari trying to act like he wasn't scared of anything.

Griffen

Legion (hare host)

the body turned onto its back then its body ripped in half, bright pink roses bloomed and ivy came out covering the body. the same Roses that were on the Academy.

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari almost fainted and said, "Oh.. my.."

Skyblade

Razer jumped six inches off the ground. "What the-" she said.

AbbotAlf0805

What is it!?" said Davidari turning around.

Griffen

Crier and Legion (mouse host, Grave)

the Cried met Grave at a tavern (not the same one he was in earlier.). "are you the Messager?
"yes i am" answered Grave, he was lying.
"then come with me, my king wishes to speak with you."

Skyblade

"nothing," said Razer. "let's go now.."