News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hero of Redwall: The Dark Shogun

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 07, 2012, 11:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Davidari nodded and they set back out for the palace.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: oh no! your gonna see Grave lol

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: its fine, just make your guy wondering why a newcomer gets to see the king ;)

i got to do some dishes be back later

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Legion (mouse host, Grave)

Grave followed the crier into the palace to meet the king. the guards first had to check him then he sat in a lobby waiting for go and talk to the king.

AbbotAlf0805

There it is. The palace of Shogun Tsuzuku." said Davidari staring at the gates.

Dannflower Reguba

Akkara did not like what (he/she) had seen with either the strange mouse, or the dead hare... What was going on! The black and orange squirrel headed to the palace ahead of Davi inc.

Gromlin Sourgust had a few weasel and rat followers himself. One of the weasels had contacted a mouse that was looking for him... Something about taking over Jima.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

HMT

the mice told the weasel that they would be waiting in a tavern for his reply.

AbbotAlf0805

Now be on your best behaviour." said Davidari walking up to the gate.

Dannflower Reguba

Akkara had grown bored of watching how the Emperor live through daily stuff, and decided to listen to the travelers she had been with on the boat, "Huh, best behavior my left footpaw, that'n could use some manners himself."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Dari sat on the roof of the palace, wondering how he was going to get in, the valuables in there, must exceed the shininess of all the other valuables in town. He lifted his leathery wings to soar around in search of an open window.

OOC: I didn't see this before now, pity

Griffen

Tzuzuku

a guard told him he had the messenger and some quest in the lobby, so he went out to greet them.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Umm... I think you meant "Guest". right?  :D

Griffen