Guessing game!

Started by Kitsune, February 18, 2013, 07:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

No.

Soren? Can I call you Sorry?  ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I REFUSE TO LET YOU BE CORRECT!

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Yes.
Quote from: Mask on December 01, 2014, 06:20:52 PM
No.

Soren? Can I call you Sorry?  ;D
Sure, why not?
Rain?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I said Mask could call me that, not you ;). Just kidding.
Del?

Rainshadow

I REFUSE TO LET YOU BE CORRECT!

Ren-chan?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Yes.
Ledthion? I'm gonna call you and Jukka: Ledthion and Sukka the Jling.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

I refuse to let you be correct!

Skye-chan?

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Lady Amber