News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Count as high as possible before a moderator posts 2.0

Started by Matthias720, October 28, 2013, 04:54:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Lily

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 10, 2014, 06:55:50 PM
  2.  Aw, but at least I got to post a prime number!  The only even prime number, too.  ;D

Hrm, how about Osu this time?

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lily

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Or 0? I'm a tad confused on who is the current zero-setter...
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

James Gryphon

I looked back and I'm fairly sure it's Osu.
« Subject to editing »

Lily

Blazemane

Quote from: Lily on June 30, 2014, 02:23:53 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 10, 2014, 06:55:50 PM
 2.  Aw, but at least I got to post a prime number!  The only even prime number, too.  ;D

Hrm, how about Osu this time?

Wow. I really, really missed that post, considering it was right under the post where I bemoaned our being set back to 0.

And after all this time, I finally understand the meaning of the rules when they say "Whenever the count passes zero, whomever moved the count past zero must name someone from the other group." I've been thinking that, if we're in the positives, the number goes to zero, and then we immediately bounce back into the positives, then the number has never passed zero. We stayed on one side of it. The positive side.

But zero is neither negative nor positive, so any action which goes away from zero must necessarily pass zero--even if we were positive, went to 0, and went to the positives again. The going back into the positives is a passing.

O.k. I think I'm finally playing the same game as all the rest of you.

On that note, we non-moderators probably shouldn't be able to have it both ways just because I messed everyone up. If I'm going to wrongly say it isn't Osu who's the zero-bringer and that it's Taggerung instead, the least I can do is admit we're down to zero now that Taggerung himself has posted.

James brings it to 1, Lily brings it to -4.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

UNKN0WN

James Gryphon

Negative six.
Looked back and you need a zeroer, so: Dag Downyfur
« Subject to editing »

Lily

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Lily