News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia III

Started by Cornflower MM, August 11, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Mhera

...can we go ahead and kill Del now? ;D

Delthion

It's from the Tigger Movie!!!! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Quote from: Mhera on August 12, 2015, 10:34:02 PM
...can we go ahead and kill Del now? ;D

Mhera just confessed to being Mafia. Vote her out!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

*Raises pitchfork and torch.* Vote out Mhera! Vote out Mhera! Vote out Mhera!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

By the way, you're next to vote out, Del <3

Mhera

Guys, c'mon. If I were Mafia I wouldn't have bothered asking if it's okay to kill him ;D

Eulaliaaa!

I say we vote out Del, that's if the Mafia doesn't kill him on night one... Mherrrrrraaa.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

WHY MEEEEE???!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( I never did anything to you guys!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cornflower MM

Guys, I haven't sent out the roles yet. :P And I will tomorrow. Then we can start playing! I'll get them out as early as possible tomorrow. :)

Also, if you don't like your nicknames, I can always go make the list boring again. *Hurt look*

If anyone has a last-minute desire to enter, do it now.

Skyblade

That's what I meant. Corny was trying to be nice with the nicknames, y'all.

Let's go!

Eulaliaaa!

I know, I was just joking around.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

S'fine.

Sending out the roles. Not sure if I'm doing this right, but oh well. You'll get the gist.

EDIT: Roles are sent out! Now we wait.

LT Sandpaw

its night right, so do we just discuss the weather until someone dies? *Looks up at the sky* It is very... Dark tonight.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

*rocks back and forth, holding a knife in my hand* stay away, you Mafia. And if I die tonight, let it at least be a heroic death! *eyes other players suspiciously*

Cornflower MM

*Sighs* Basically, we do nothing but chat. Until the Mafias PM me their decision. Thinking of typing up a little story or two. . . . .