News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Deskar

Arv the Dibbun shows up and is like "Revolution? I'm in"

Amarith Waterspring

"What? No! No revo'ushun! We needs t' be bery bery quieeeet... udda wise we don get th' food. I wan a staberry cumble an I'm not gunna get it if th' sistas hear of a revo'ushun! So SHHHHHHH." Ami was very adamantly against the idea of a revolution.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Header pulled his head out of the bowl of Blueberries. "Aye, nay revolutionz...Ziz a quiet inztancer o' tievery!" He stuck his Weasely head, now covered with Blueberry juice, back into the bowl of Blueberries.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kreg

Foood?  I want some staberry cumble!
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Vilu Deskar

Nah, just take the stawberry crumble. Then no bed.

lass of something much

*revive*

Anyone still interested?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Sebias poked his head out from undeneath a bed, his ear perked up and a grin on his face, wagging his tail to and fro.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Le'sa get de big-big pie! *Lassie stood on her bed and raised the long piece of drift wood the skipper had given to her*
Now's us's tance! De big bad'da mam all sleepy-sleep!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱