News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Committee to Appoint Cap'n Clogg King of the Cellars

Started by Wylder Treejumper, June 24, 2016, 06:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

Ashleg can still be Cellars President. All he has to do is acknowledge the power of King Clogg!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LT Sandpaw

Clogg isn't a king, he's a communist dictator. We must rally to stop the Red Storm!

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

Yeah. A Communist dictator. That's why he attempts to stop the obviously Communist President Ashleg from becoming Cellars President. I mean, seriously, "Hot Chocolate and Whales for All?" He might as well be yelling, "For the Working Man!"
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lord Daskar

When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

LT Sandpaw

Life in chains ain't worth living, no tyrant shall hold us while we're still kicking.

Lord Daskar

Sweet Cloggo wouldn't put you in chains, ropes are cheaper.

Cheerful

Wylder Treejumper

Grog and craziness! Who doesn't want grog and craziness?
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lord Daskar

Cheerful

Wylder Treejumper

In that case, they may have moved beyond crazy to insane. That would be where the ropes come out, I think...
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

LT Sandpaw

I am all for fun, hot chocolate, and whales. But Grog, and Craziness sounds less appealing...

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Lord Daskar

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on June 24, 2016, 09:30:07 PM
I am all for fun, hot chocolate, and whales. But Grog, and Craziness sounds less appealing...
Clearly who've never had StrongAddersting. Hold him Wylder! He must have some.

Cheerful

Wylder Treejumper

-Thomas Paine

-George Washington